Friday, February 3, 2012

Book Launch

I've known this book since it was a little baby manuscript.  I have read it and commented on it, read the rewrites, and the title change!, and cheered when it was accepted by Kids Can (and they can you know, they'll surprise you, you think just 'cause they are teeny they can't do anything, hah!).

 It is a delightful story of Frazzle and his model 7, which he bighearts. Frazzle tells about his adventures in his Flyary. Trouble begins when the model 7 begins to make strange noises.  "Humm, piffle, humm tick tick". (I may not have that quote just right, but its been a while since I've had the manuscript in my hand.  I am looking forward to having the book in hand).

Rusty Macdonald Branch Library Auditorium, 225 Primrose Drive, Saskatoon.  Sunday March 4, 2pm

No comments:

Post a Comment