Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Where is the den of the Dwarf Dragon

This week we are learning about other branches in our library system, so there is a scavenger hunt going on.  Each branch has four questions to pick from, reach into the bowl and take your chances.  This afternoon I have been enjoying sending my co-workers into the deepest basement after Jack the Ripper books and having them try to figure out where the den of the Dwarf Dragon is*.  I went to my first 'other' branch this morning and found a textbook from my childhood.  Mr. Mugs.  He was quite a pleasant shock after: see Spot run.  Yes, I was one of the last grades of children to learn from Dick and Jane.  Though now they are hanging out with vampires, as many children are these days.


*It shall be revealed next weeeeekk, after the hunt is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment