Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Next blog: Luddite finds tribe

As I am wont to do, I hit next blog today.  A bookbinder!  A bookbinder in Canada!  And she follows other blogs of other bookbinders.  Oh I think I have found my tribe.  I have certainly discovered something called PBI, Paper Book Intensive.  They do this every year, oh be still my heart.  I will have to get a passport, and rob a piggy bank.  Hope the one next year is as close to home as possible.  It was this year, of course, and happened just weeks before I knew it even existed, so next year it will doubless be in Alaska. I've been to the Yukon (yes six years old counts), can Alaska be any less amazing?  Barring certain persons who shall not be named here, but about whom it is sometimes difficult to maintain a charitable frame of mind, or even keep a straight face.

No comments:

Post a Comment