Monday, February 7, 2011

Book repair hint.  Make sure you scrape ALL the old glue off the spine before putting on the new. 

Try this. (Let me know if it works ;-))
          1/2 cup flour
          Cold water
Add cold water to flour until mixture is as thick as cream.
Simmer and stir in saucepan for 5 minutes.

Also I have completed my second thing.*  Much more fun than the first.  Though I was a bit slow to work out the design, took me five minutes.  I am used to photoshop.  I can squish, twist, move, rotate, colour, expand, anything I want in any position.  But templates are okay.  Just need to figure out how to get around them by not putting something in slot one. That way your picture comes out next to your text and not over top of it.
*Did you know a Thing is originally a Norse meeting?  A parliment like type thing. 

1 comment:

  1. Very cool - a [norse] meeting of minds online. I love etymology.

    ReplyDelete